In order to reserve your space you will need to submit a $200
(non-refundable) tuition deposit. The deposit will be applied to your tuition at the time of enrollment and only for the term which you have been admitted into.
To reserve your spot in the incoming class, you must submit a $200.00 tuition deposit.
Three easy ways to pay:
1. Pay Online by Credit Card:
- Go to my.fiu.edu and sign in
- Click on Self Service link on the left
- Click on Student Center link
- Click the Accept/Decline link
- Click the Pay My Admissions Deposit button
- Choose payment method and complete transaction
2. Pay by Mail:
Check, bank draft, or money order can be mailed to
Florida International University
P.O. Box 659003
Miami, FL 33265-9003
*Please be sure to include your Panther ID
3. Pay in Person:
- How to Accept your Admission at FIU
Bring your payment of cash, check, bank draft or money order to Cashiers Office:
Modesto Maidique Campus Biscayne Bay Campus
PC 120 ACI 140
New Student Checklist:
- Submit your Admissions Deposit
- Sign up for New Student Orientation
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Finalize your Admission File
- Submit your Immunization
- Apply for Housing
- International Students Only- Report to the Office of International Student and Scholar Services.
- Welcome Brochure
Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other .pdf viewer is required to view the files.
Click here to install Acrobat Reader.