If you're planning to get your Associate’s degree and then transfer to FIU, Connect4Success is the easiest way to do it. As you complete your AA, you will work with your college advisor and FIU Bridge Advisor to choose a major and complete General Education requirements while completing prerequisites so that you are fully transfer ready when you arrive at FIU.
High School Students
State College Students
- Earn 12 or more college credits
(MDC and PBSC students must earn between 12-30 credits)
- Declare your major at your Florida state partner college
- Apply using the application below (If you have earned 30 or more credits, after you apply to Connect4Success, Prepare to Transfer by updating your application with your expected transfer term)
- Earn your AA in 2 years or less
Connect4Success From Beginning to End Information Session
Connect4Success (C4S) is FIU's premier 2+2 pathway. Join us for this virtual session, Connect4Sucess from Beginning to End. The session will go over everything from application to graduation within C4S. Explore the benefits of the program, next steps, and ask all of our questions.
Connect4Success Application Workshops
Join us as we highlight the Connect4Success (C4S) admissions pathway, answer questions, and walk you through the actual application step by step! Enter a regular student and leave a C4S Panther!
- Time: Allow about 20 minutes to complete your application. You can also save your application and complete it later.
- Cost: Have a credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover) ready to pay the non-refundable $30 application fee. Personal checks, SAT/ACT application fee waivers and money orders in US Dollars are also accepted.
- Info: Have your transcripts, test scores and residency documents readily available. For more information see Submit Transcripts and Residency Documentation.